Ok, I was tagged to answer some questions by
and here they are:
1. PC or Mac?
I own a PC, a Toshiba Satellite
L55 with windows 8
. Sadly, macs are too expensive for me to purchase at the moment.
2. Do you play/wish to play any instruments?
I own three instruments but know how to play : I own a harmonica, a bodhran and a bass guitar. I also know how to play the piano, the banjo, and a flute. I once knew how to play the violin, but I'm too rusty to play again.
3. Work/School has started up again! Exciting eh? How has the term been?
Yes and no. I'm in a community college
and so far, pretty decent for me. but it's still school and it's hard!
4. Fall/Autumn of Spring?
I LOVE fall, best time of the year! I like the cold weather and the colorful landscape.
5. Have you ever witnessed a vehicle accident?
I have witnessed two, in both the people who were in the accident survive.
a) I was in Ohio with my family and we stopped for lunch at a small restaurant. As we were leaving, a pick-up truck smashed into a mini van
on the two lane road. My mom and I raced to the van to make sure everyone was alright. The driver
was the father and he had two young kids in the back, both screaming but unharmed. Mom took care of the shaking father while I tried to calm down the kids. My dad stayed with my scared sister as the paramedics arrived to check on the drivers of the pick-up truck and the mini van
. At the end, everyone was fine; the pick-up driver
had a few minor cuts and bruises from the dash and window
b) The second one happened here in Tennessee. I was coming back from church with my family and a friend when we saw an out of controlled car speeding by us and hit the back corner of a van, nearly pushing it into a ditch. We stopped in front of the accident. As I called 911 for help, my mom went to check on the woman driving the van (who was pregnant) while my dad tried to calm our friend down as she started panicking from witnessing the accident. The paramedics and police arrived to find everyone alright, but the driver
and passenger of the uncontrolled car were both intoxicated by drugs and alcohol
. The police arrested them and the ambulance took the shaken pregnant woman and her husband to the hospital.
6. Hey I mentioned pillows earlier! Do you prefer feather or cushion material pillows?
I prefer cushion material pillows. I used to get cuts from the feather's sharp ends when they would stick out of the covers, Owe! :/
7. Any long walks as of recent?
I actually walked today with my dad, sister and friend. We were in Chattanooga, TN for a visit and we decided to walk down beside the river. A short, but lovely none the less.
8. Getting cold or hot?
A little warm, the air conditioning is not working properly at the moment!
9. Why did you do this tag again?
I haven't, this is my first time. *shrugged shoulders*
10. Where's the Power Button on the remote control?
In the top right-hand corner of the remote
Ok, now I tag these people to answer ten questions I give you:
1. What is your favorite city?
2. What's your fondest memory from childhood?
3. Favorite kind of music?
4. I mentioned that I have a sibling, do you? How many?
5. If you had the chance to meet a famous person, who would you like to see?
6. A favorite show?
7. A Holiday?
8. I am fascinated with History, what is one thing about the world you like?
9. Name a well known ship from History.
10. Quick, say one word that come to mind about you!